Home Mart America - A few comments about HomeMart furniture store in hartford CT

Wallingford, Connecticut 1 comment

I bought a Queen Metal Bolt-on Bed Rails from homemart america at Hartford last week, and I was glad that it was totally free shipping, and it was fast & easy ordering experience for me, I received it this Wednesday. However, I was a little bit disappointed that the item was not brand new condition, there were some screatchs on it, so I called the customer service, they promised to provide a replaced item for me, I haven't got it yet, but I am satisfied with the honest& quick reply. Overall, it's a honest store to shop at.

Review about: Bed.

Comments

Did u get it ? :?

Yes they do take a lot of time sometimes.

I have been shopping here for the past 4 years. I stood this delay in delivery for the lowest price they offer... They sometimes surprise you with the prices lols ... I have been to the store last week and was surprised to see a flyer saying ashley sofa & love seat for 799... I dint have the money lols... and also what will i do with the sofa I have at home????? Have an eye for their offers...

Anyways hope you got your replacement in time.

Home Mart America - HomeMart in Hartford Ct does know how to do their jobs

Bristol, Connecticut 19 comments

I brought a living room set and a bedroom set from Home mart in Hartford, Ct i paid almost 3 thousands dollars for these two products.The living room set is good, the bedroom set is crazy when i brought the bed room set the sales person told me that is was a queen/king size.

so i brought me a king size mattress and some nice comforter sets but when i went to put the set up i had a queen/king headboard and a queen foot board and no rails. I called for the manager and i was told he would give me a call back and he never did. i continued to call asking for the manager and what would be done about the problem but i was always told to talk to the manager. the sales person i guess didn't really know how to do his job.

he said in order to get a king size bedroom set i must pay other 200 hundred dollers and 60 for the rails.

i feel that i shouldn't have to pay more money because of their sales person mistake.

Comments

avoid at all costs. Ship wrong ans damaged parts. Very poor customer service

Smooth Transaction!Well packaged!

NICE!THANK YOU!

Thank you so much for a smooth transaction and a fast delivery. Recommended!!!!

a few hiccups, but it worked out

Great price-just what i was looking for at have the price and free shipping

great deal shipped very fast next day infact

Great Experiance, Would Like To Do Business With Again, Thanks

A++ trans., just returned from w. coast, haven't opened pkg yet, will open soon

The saleman in Homemart was very helpful, thanks to him I will shop here again.

I had a very good experience shopping at HomeMart, sales rep was excellent.

#120072

HOME-MART IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MOSTLY THE HISPANIC COMMUNITY...

DON'T GO TO THIS PLACE!!!

#120068

I put some matresses that were "in stock" on lay away...When I go to make that last payment (Made all payments within 1 month) they're telling me they'll take 2 weeks to get to the store...Don't they know the meaning of "Lay-away"??They're supposed to put the item or product aside for you and now they're coming in 2 weeks???

I asked for my money back and there are no refunds...SOMEONE NEEDS TO CLOSE THIS PLACE DOWN!!!

THEY'RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR THE PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY...

HOW CAN WE STOP THEM FROM SCAMING OTHERS?

I SUGGEST WE ALL CALL RADIO STATIONS AND LET PEOPLE KNOW...:( :( :(

#119635

I bought a set of 3 livingroom tables on 1/10/2010.I still dont have them.

I was told that Ashley furnature would take 5 weeks. Well still no furnature.

I call and its always busy.I also agree with all the comments about their customer service.Its not very good.

Webb City, Missouri, United States #116172

I bought a dinette set and 2 5 picec dressers..i paid them with my visa on 1/31..it is 2/19 and all i have recevied was 1 of the dressers adn they WILL NOT REFUND ME MY MONEY..i have bben so inconvienced that i dnt want the other funrniture anymore..

I wish I had read these comments before buying.We have also paid 900+ for a sofa and loveseat and were told 2-3 weeks.

It's from Ashley furniture which has good reviews but I highly recommend that you take the serial numbers and order elswhere-there's a list of sellers on Ashley.com. I ordered on Jan.9 and if I'm lucky Homemart will deliver it before the end of Feb. It's NOT a custom piece!!! It's a stock item.

I spoke with the person who I was told was the manager, he would not give me any information except that my furniture was going to take another 2-3 weeks and his total lack of information about the delay and his attitude was extremely rude!

And yes- I too had paid up front.My advice is to look around, get serial numbers of the items you like and GO ELSEWHERE -

Totally BAD customer service.They tell you one thing over the phone when you get there is a total different story.

You get billed and have to pay for your items that are ordered/not in stock and taking for for weeks to get in (paying without even using????). Horrible, horribel customer service.

First and last time for me.Thanks but no thanks

I bought living room and and a bedroom set worth $8,000.Upon delivery much of it had damage, some to the point of unuseable, and they gave me the wrong size mattress.

Still awaiting resolution to this issue.

The people at park st.Are not very good.

:cry :cry I ended paying the right amount of money for our matress set the reason i write i cry is because that i didn't have any more money to buy another one that i so needed but the service was good and so were the matress i just didn't have any more money.

yOU ARE SO RIGHT... CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS IN THIS PARK STREET SITE ARE AWFUL. TRUTHFULLY, i DON'T KNOW IF MANAGEMENT IS ANY BETTER.

View more comments